I like to write and provide my readers with high quality, informative and entertaining articles. This is what my readers expect from people who like to guest post for this blog.
UPDATE: We don’t accept guest posts at the moment unless you want to become a regular contributor. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
These are the qualities I’m looking for when reviewing posts:
- First and foremost, your English is perfect.
- Informative, entertaining, engaging.
- If there’s actionable advice, include it.
- Sponsored posts are welcome if you believe that they could be a good match with the topics of The Manliness Kit and the type of information my readers would appreciate.
- Don’t treat my readers as clients. Demonstrate your expertise and promote your blog, project, product or shop in a way that the reader of The Manliness Kit would appreciate.
- Hands on reviews are highly welcome.
- Include appropriate images free of copyright to guide readers.
- Readers walk away with a smile on their face that they either learned something or were informed successfully.
Content & Writing Format
Please follow the guidelines below when writing your posts:
- Tone of voice should be casual like you’re talking to a friend.
- Funny, entertaining tone and content is highly appreciated.
- Be yourself!
- No pretentious business tones.
- No unnecessary sentences.
- No more than 2-3 sentences per paragraph.
- We believe that an article should be at least 1000 words in order to inform the reader adequately and in turn, this allows you to demonstrate your expertise.
Format your content in this structure:
- You can open with a “What You Will Learn” section with bullet points if appropriate. Not necessary.
- Main content.
- End the post with a concluding section.
- About the author Section: Provide all the info about you, your company/blog/project and social media profiles. Please include a 150x150px photo which will be placed next to the “about the author” section right after your post.
Still Want To Be Published On The Manliness Kit?
If you still want to guest post on my blog, by all means, get in touch with me and provide me with the following:
- Introduce yourself.
- Provide examples of previous work.
- A list of potential article titles/ideas.
- If you’ve already written the article – include it.
* Please note that any application made without reading the guidelines and/or are copied-pasted texts (we can really tell when this happens), they will be declined immediately and you’ll receive no response from us.
Bonus: Interested in Becoming a Regular Contributor?
If you have experience and/or strong interest in male grooming and style, we encourage you to send us sample of your (previous) work. Upon evaluation, we will get in touch with you to discuss further details and next steps.
If this opportunity sounds good to you, get in touch with us by using our contact form and we’ll get back to you the soonest possible.